Monday 27 July 2015

Greetings from the Twilight Zone...or thereabouts

Aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllreet my little tinkers!

I'm sure you have already made yourselves acquainted with my fellow compatriots; the handsome Mr. Pleasant, his darling crumpet-butterer Miss Moneypenny and the fluffy dog in the wicker basket Dr. Hell Toro. It would be rude not to introduce myself!

You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. And you just so happen to bump into your humble narrator; Con Man.

So, WHO is Con Man? He is a handsome young chap with many loves including Doctor Who (seriously, one day you need to see my shelves!), superheroes, retro gaming, movies and music of any genre and any age, and DVD collecting. I used to make YouTube videos under the alias powerhousechipmunk23 (which is an awfully stupid name isn't it? Shame my 13-year-old self), and fancy get back into the swing of things with this bunch!

WHAT is Con Man? To put it simply, Con Man is Banta Claus, the Archbishop of Banterbury, who loves to sip upon a can of Banta Fruit Twist. But occasionally an IRN BRU will do I suppose. I mean, if there's nothing else in the fridge.

WHERE is Con Man? Well, that would be telling.

WHY is Con Man? Jeez, I'm no philosopher. It's just a work nickname though. Con is short for Connor. I happen to be a man. And a con man is apparently a thing. So yeah, Con Man it is. I couldn't really make an appropriate nickname using the surname Bell...

And finally, HOW is Con Man? Not too shabby actually, but my fingers are knackered after typing up this wonderful little post!

I have some incey wincey plans of my own in the works for this blog, and hopefully you will join me on my journey into the pages of history. Who knows, perhaps one day we can form an army of Con Men! Get shirts and mugs! And get Michael Bay to make a shoddy adaptation of our conquest!

Until then, my brothers from other mothers and sisters from other misters, just sit back, relax, and stick the kettle on! 

Peace out,
Con Man
<3<3<3

No comments :

Post a Comment